Thursday 10 February 2011

Metasploit Framework Wishlist

Hello World!

I thought I would share something I have put together. I cross-referenced data about vulns inside http://www.exploit-db.com/ with data on whether those same vulnerabilities had a known exploit module inside the Metasploit Framework. Some of these vulnerabilities are probably quite old, and some of them not very relevant. That being said, if you are looking for some modules to contribute to the Metasploit project, this might be a good place to start.

A couple of caveats:

  1. I, in no way, represent Rapid 7 and the development team for Metasploit. I created this list for my own use to try and contribute, and am sharing the list in that spirit.
  2. The links from exploit-db create PoCs/Exploits that somebody worked hard on. If you port it to metasploit please remember to give credit to the original exploit author. They did all the hard work.



No comments:

Post a Comment